We are Engineering Company specialized in industrial computer modeling .
We have long-term extensive experience in producing detailed 3D-models of machinery, parts, buildings and whole industrial plants out of old 2D technical documentation or directly from reality.
Modelling 2D to 3D is done in two ways:
- wherever 2D documentation exists , in paper form (technical drawings) or as older computer files ( .pdf; .dwg; .dgn; any other format), by meticulous transferring into 3Dmodel through integrating Front/Side/Vertical projections into high-accuracy .dgn –file, with identification of standard and normative components;
- where reality has to be directly reproduced from existing structure (machine, building, plant; geo-shape), by precision laser scanning and Point Cloud technique; please note, where machinery or pipework is thermally insulated or densely entangled , the exact industrial modeling still requires access to 2D –documentation;
Thus obtained files can be stored and processed by any universal 3D software for:
- perpetual technical libraries; (industry);
- virtual casting/machining (parts);
- virtual assembly (machines/ plants)
- virtual walk-around (buildings/ plants);
- animations and conflict detection ( machines/plants);
- weight&material analysis (parts/machines/plants);
- flow&movement simulations (machines/apparatuses/pipelines/plants)
- plastic 3D rendering;(arts)
- 3D-printing (production/hobby);